DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY-CARE, & PERFECT FOR PLEATS
Polyester is a synthetic, man-made fibre.
Polyester is popular for its durability and easy-care characteristics. It is also the best fabric to hold pleats even after being washed. For this reason, all Juliette Hogan garments with pleating are made in polyester, and they are hand-pleated here in New Zealand.
Wherever possible we choose to use recycled polyester. This fibre is created from existing plastic waste that has been repurposed into synthetic fibres, instead of using new materials to craft the fabric.
Caring for your Polyester garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Cool delicate machine washable with like colours.
- Avoid tumble drying to reduce the static build-up.
- We recommend that your recycled polyester garment is washed in a Guppy Bag or similar to avoid microplastics entering the wastewater.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.