At Juliette Hogan, we are always looking at ways we can improve our processes to better look after the environment. We currently have a number of initiatives across our business operations to ensure we are doing what we can to reduce our environmental impact driven by the Planet pillar of our Sustainability Strategy.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED.
- Measured carbon emissions through Toitū Carbon Assess program to identify areas of improvement.
- Using tree and plastic-free toilet paper and paper towels at our Head Office.
- Implemented composting in our Head Office, and soft plastic recycling across all locations.
- Completed a baseline Waste Audit in 2021.
- Giving life to our End-of-Line fabrics through various product initiatives including JH Cushions, Scrunchies for team gifts & our CPAG Baby Bloomers.
- Initiatives across the business to reduce waste going to landfill - soft plastic recycling, glassine paper recycling, paper free processes.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON.
- Carbon-neutral customer deliveries.
- Reusable internal garment bags.
- Elimination of single-use plastics in business operations.
- Launching new responsible packaging in November 2022 utilising soy ink printing, post-consumer materials, FSC materials that are fully recyclable.
- Prioritise sea freight.
At Juliette Hogan, we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.