We recommend washing all JH knitwear items by hand to keep them in best condition. We recommend avoiding ‘hand wash’ cycles on washing machines for knitwear and opting for a true wash by hand.
Always refer to your garment's specific care instructions or do get in touch with us directly if you have any questions.
Tips on hand washing knitwear:
- Fill up a tub with lukewarm water and add a specialised wool wash liquid.
- Wash like colours together.
- Swish knitwear through the water gently.
- Rinse, and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not wring your garments.
- Lay one piece out at a time on a clean dry towel.
- Roll up the towel and gently squeeze to draw out excess water.
- Lay the item flat to dry in the shade and gently reshape where needed. Laying the item flat means that it won’t stretch or distort when it dries.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.