Hand washing is often a great way to care for your garment as it is delicate on fabrics, and saves water and energy.
Always refer to your garment's specific care instructions or do get in touch with us directly if you have any questions.
Tips for hand washing:
- Fill up a tub with cold or lukewarm water and add a delicate, specialised wash liquid.
- Gently work on any stains or marks as needed.
- Wash like colours together, or work through your hand washing light to the darkest last.
- Swish the items around until fully submerged, and leave submerged for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water to remove soap residue.
- If your washing machine allows, place the item into the machine for a slow spin cycle.
- If not, lay one piece out at a time on a clean dry towel. Roll up the towel and gently squeeze to draw out excess water.
- Follow the garments drying instructions and leave them to dry naturally, in the shade.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.