Here at Juliette Hogan, we design clothing with longevity in mind.
The following care instructions are a general guideline for sustainable garment care to help protect our planet and to get the longest life out of your Juliette Hogan piece.
Always refer to your garment's specific care instructions or do get in touch with us directly if you have any questions.
- Where possible, choose to air your garment. This is kinder for both your garment and our environment. Leaving your clothes out to air can have them smelling fresh in a short amount of time.
- Use quality, gentle washing products.
- Wash your clothing at the lowest temperature.
- Choose line (or flat) drying over tumble drying.
- Iron only when necessary.
- Choose your dry cleaner carefully – look for eco or green credentials in their products and practices.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.