Here at Juliette Hogan, we design clothing with longevity in mind.
We consider the life of our garments at every point in our design process, even after they are sold. Laundering accounts for approximately one quarter of the total carbon footprint of clothing. The following care instructions are a general guideline for sustainable garment care to help protect our planet and to get the longest life out of your Juliette Hogan piece.
Always refer to your garment's specific care instructions or do get in touch with us directly if you have any questions.
OUR TIPS ON SUSTAINABLE GARMENT CARE
- Only wash when necessary.
- Choose to air your garment to lengthen the time between washes. This is kinder for both your garment and our environment. Leaving your clothes out to air can have them smelling fresh in a short amount of time.
- Consider spot cleaning over washing for small stains.
- Use quality, gentle washing products.
- Wash your clothing at the lowest temperature. This will reduce your power consumption and provides better care for your clothing.
- We recommend hanging (or lying flat) your clothes up to dry whenever possible – it’s better for the environment and for your pieces.
- Iron only when necessary.
- Choose your dry cleaner carefully – look for eco or green credentials in their products and practices. The chemicals used by most dry cleaners can harm air quality, the health of employees and your own well-being.
DISCOVER SPECIFIC FABRIC INFORMATION & CARE HERE >
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.