NATURAL, DURABLE & BREATHABLE
We love cotton for its versatility and easy-care characteristics.
Cotton is a natural fibre created from the seeds of the cotton plant. Cotton is known for its versatility, performance and natural comfort. At Juliette Hogan, we are drawn to the breathable and easy-care properties of cotton and this is a stable fabric in our collection as Voile, Knit (t-shirts and knitwear), and our JH Denim collection.
Caring for your Cotton garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Generally, cotton can be cool machine-washed or hand washed.
- Hang cotton to dry in the shade out of sunlight.
- For heavier cotton knit garments (eg. Cotton Sweatshirt) we recommend drying flat in shade to maintain the garment's shape.
- Do not tumble dry as this can cause your garment to shrink.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
DISCOVER HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR JH ITEMS >
DISCOVER HOW MACHINE WASH YOUR JH ITEMS >
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.