SUPERIOR DRAPE, STABILITY & DURABILITY
Triacetate is a half synthetic, half natural fibre. It is created by combining acetate and cellulose pulp.
Triacetate offers superior drape, with a lightweight yet compact hand feel. It is a fibre that holds its shape well and also dries quickly. With a low crease factor Triacetate is one of our best performing suiting fabrics.
Caring for your Triacetate Garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Most items in this fabrication can be cool hand washed.
- Due to the construction of our jackets, they must be dry-cleaned to help keep their tailored look.
- Try not to dry your garments in direct sunlight.
- Dry flat and do not wring.
- Do not tumble dry as it may cause damage to your garment.
- Ironing on very low heat is recommended, press on the wrong side of the fabric to avoid shine.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
DISCOVER HOW HAND WASH YOUR JH ITEMS >
DISCOVER HOW TO DRY CLEAN YOUR JH ITEMS >
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.