LIGHT, LUXE & EASY-CARE
Our cotton cashmere blend brings together the strength, stability, and easy-care properties of cotton, with the soft and luxurious handle of sustainable and traceable cashmere. The resulting yarn is a beautiful lightweight fine gauge knit, and the perfect year-round next-to-skin layer. This is what we use to create our JH Lounge pieces.
Caring for your Cotton Cashmere garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Cool delicate hand wash separately.
- Gently squeeze out excess moisture (do not wring).
- Try not to dry your garments in direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry as it may cause damage to your garment, lay flat on a towel and roll up to remove excess moisture.
- Like all natural fibres, cotton cashmere garments may pill. We recommend using a gentle de-pilling machine to manage this.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
DISCOVER HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR JH ITEMS >
DISCOVER HOW TO DEPILL YOUR KNITWEAR >
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.