ULTRA-SOFT, LUXURIOUS & WARM
Cashmere is an ultra-soft, luxurious fibre and is three times more insulating than sheep’s wool. Cashmere adapts to the body's temperature and is moisture-wicking making it a comfortable layer.
We use sustainable and traceable cashmere sourced from Inner Mongolia. The cashmere goats roam freely, and they are not treated with chemicals or hormones. The cashmere fibres are harvested in a cruelty-free method by hand combing the wool in the goat’s native grasslands. Our cashmere is processed without the use of chemicals or industrial colouring.
Caring for your Cashmere garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Cool handwash with specialist wool/cashmere wash.
- Gently squeeze out excess moisture (do not wring).
- Try not to dry your garments in direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry as it may cause damage to your garment, lay flat on a towel, and roll up to remove excess moisture.
- Like all natural fibres, cashmere rich garments may pill. We recommend using a gentle de-pilling machine to manage this.
- Always refer to a garments own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.