LIGHTWEIGHT, NATURAL & LUXURIOUS, & THE PERFECT CANVAS FOR OUR SEASONAL PRINTS
Silk is a natural fibre, created from the cocoons of a silkworm, and is one of the most lightweight and luxurious fibres in the world with a beautifully soft hand feel.
We predominantly work with a weave called crepe de chine, it has a smooth appearance and makes the perfect canvas for us to translate our beautiful prints onto. Silk is a biodegradable fibre created from a renewable resource.
Caring for your Silk garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Silk requires gentle care, so we recommend dry-cleaning.
- It is important to ensure the fit of your garment is right as there is no stretch.
- If it is pulled, the fabric will be damaged and is difficult to repair.
- Silk should not be cleaned after every wear, instead, hang silk garments away from direct sunlight.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.