Light & lofty with superior warmth & insulation.
Our JH Down is made from 100% Recycled Down: 70% duck down and 30% duck feather. Down is the light, fluffy undercoating that is clustered beneath feathers, and protects animals from the cold. Down is an excellent fill as it provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight. Down also compresses easily and offers that comfortable snug feeling. Feathers are the outer growth of the birds, that we are all familiar with. Feathers consist of a hard quill shaft with a series of fibres extending from each side. Feathers provide structural integrity to the filling.
The feathers and down are reclaimed from cushions, bedding, and other used items that cannot be re-sold, which has saved it from entering our landfills.
Caring for your JH Down:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe clean, and air out your garment where possible.
- Cold machine wash on delicate cycle, use mild detergent.
- Dry flat and tumble dry on a low, delicate heat to finish.
- Due to the nature of the filling, the drying process can take several hours.
- Put a clean tennis ball in the dryer to puff out the feathers.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at email@example.com. We are here to help.