WARM, BREATHABLE, NATURAL & SOFT
Finer than traditional wool, Merino is beautifully soft and comfortable to wear.
Our merino is renewable, sustainable, and ethically sourced in New Zealand & Australia with cruelty-free practices. It is a very breathable and moisture-wicking fabric, which aims to keep you warm in cold weather. Juliette Hogan Merino pieces are made in Tauranga, New Zealand.
Caring for your Merino garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Always handwash your merino pieces in lukewarm water.
- Do not wring, instead, roll your garment in a towel and gently press to absorb excess water.
- De-pill with a wool comb, pilling is a natural process.
- Do not hang as it will cause the garment to lose its shape.
- Store inside a garment bag to protect from moths.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.