LIGHT & BREATHABLE WITH BEAUTIFUL DRAPE & VIBRANCE
Viscose is manufactured from natural cellulosic fibre (like wood pulp) which then undergoes extensive processing and is considered a semi-natural fibre.
Viscose is a popular fabric due to its beautiful drape, lightness, durability, and breathable qualities. Viscose also works well when blended with other fabrics, such as our Viscose-Silk. This beautiful fabric brings together the best qualities of both materials - the luxurious & lightweight nature of silk with the added durability and drape of viscose. We are proud to have partnered with a new French mill for our sustainable and traceable printed viscose created from FSC wood pulp.
Caring for your Viscose garment:
- Where practical, we recommend airing your garment. Kinder to both your garment and the environment.
- Cool delicate machine or hand wash separately.
- Reshape while damp and hang in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on the wrong side using very low heat.
- Always refer to a garment's own label for specific care instructions.
At Juliette Hogan we care about our people and we want to help in every way possible. If you couldn’t find the information you were looking for, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.